- The Bible is the Word of God (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 14:37). His Word is eternal (Matthew 24:35) and inerrant (Matthew 5:18).
- The Lord Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. He is equal with God (Philippians 2:6).
- Everyone has sinned against God and His law (Romans 3:23). This demands justice and punishment (Romans 6:23) (Genesis 3:1-20).
- The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried, and resurrected three days later, as our Saviour (1 Corinthians 2:2; 15:1-4).
- Salvation is a gift from God that will give you life after death (John 3:16)
- Salvation is not earned by praying, paying or any other good work, but instead can be obtained freely (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- We need the new birth (salvation) to enter heaven (John 3:3).
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return to the air to take his people home to heaven (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18). No one knows when this will happen (Acts 1:7), but it is certain that it will happen (2 Peter 3:3-11).
- Christians are commanded to positively impact and contribute to the well-being of the community (Matthew 5:13), and to promote strong family relationships founded on the love of God (Mark 16:15)."